Some tips to hire a SEO analyst:
If you are planning to promote your website within the search engines and increase the number of leads too, then it is high time you look for an SEO analyst or consultant. You would have reached here for probably one of your searches “why I should hire an SEO analyst” some something similar. Think about the money you are going to spend for an SEO analyst. After all it is hard earned and you want to make the most out of it. Many people out there end up in this confusion and that I the reason why I wanted to write this post.
Tips tips tips:
If you have decided to select an SEO analyst, someone like me, then make sure you check out the following tips. After all, selecting an SEO can be a horror story, trust me, I have seen many!
- Look for someone in your locality.
- Take a note of a few SEO’s and research about them properly.
- Remove or strike of those in the list who have not responded for more than 2 days.
- Remove those who do not provide any references or case studies.
- Ask for a quote and a detailed specification of the work they are going to do for you.
- Discuss about the techniques they will be using and the end result of the work.
- Think about the cost and the ROI for the first year.
- If you are quite comfortable with the SEO, then give a go for that!
There are a few things that you should note before this. No SEO can guarantee you a top ranking and no one has a special relationship with Google. If someone is claiing such things then beware, they are following Black Hat SEO. That will certainly harm yoru website now and in future too!